– Rejuvapen is a medical grade; state of art Micro Fractional Collagen Stimulation System- Rejuvapen is designed to stimulate your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen formation crating healthier skin, and can be used to improve the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, skin texture, as well as, fine lines and wrinkles. Rejuvapen accelerates the repair process of your skin through the creation of microscopic channels, which also allow products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin resulting in better product outcomes.
– One of the most exciting things about Rejuvapen is that it can be used on all types of skin and can be used to address a wide range of problems such as acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles.
– Rejuvapen’s variable needle depth allow for versatility and therefore it can be used on many of the parts of the body, including the face, neck , decollete, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back.
– The unique design of Rejuvapen allows for individualized settings, which makes the treatment very comfortable for most patients.
– The procedure typical takes 45 minutes depending on the size of the area treated, number of areas and the severity of damage on the skin.
– The total healing time depends on the severity of the damaged skin and the depth of repair process required. On average, patients have some slight redness/pinkness (like mild sunburn) for 2-4 days. Some patients may heal completely in 24 hours.
– Many patients notice healthier looking skin immediately. However, the natural repair process if your own skin continues to progress over the course of several weeks. Keep in mind dermal collagen remodeling takes place over time it is not realistic to expect damage that has occurred over an extensive period of time to disappear immediately. You may not see final results until up to 3-6 months following your final session.